December 9, 2011

some figure gestures, and cafe doodles! :D






















17 comments:

Ericka said...

Really inspiring work, Stevie!

Carla Crittenden said...

Great sketches! I love the line quality in your work!

Michael Bidinger said...

Awesome sketches!

Foom Spectacular said...

Beautiful work.

Dan Seddon said...

Hey! I just came across your blog, and I gotta say your work is just amazing. Its really inspiring!

Unknown said...

pretty solid gestures! nice style

Emily said...

hmm second down feels like a California Adam... I knew distance wouldn't keep you from drawing Adam look-a-likes

Vince Vassallo said...

Just stumbled onto your blog. Really nice stuff. Love the energy in your life drawings!

Tyler Stott said...

Amazing gestures

chromasketch said...

sweet drawings.

Chris Zammit said...

brilliant work, really inspirational, thanks!

Lee Tao said...

Hey Stevie, read your interview on Character Design blog, niceee!

Rony HOTIN said...

Hey Stevie, haha congrats for the interview. I read it all, it was really interesting ;)
Everything looks Ok for you, I'm glad of it.
See u

Wayne B. Medina said...

Been a fan of your work for awhile, congrats on the interview on the character blog! :)

Stevie Lewis said...

Thank you all for the kind words!! :D :D :D

Mike Nassar said...

Wow, these gestures are just wow. great stuff.

oakleyses said...

jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online sale, burberry outlet, coach purses, air max, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses cheap, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, air max, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, coach factory outlet, prada handbags, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, burberry outlet, chanel handbags