March 19, 2012


It's been a long time since I posted.. here'ssome reposts and some new things. More to come soon!












Thanks to Randall for the interview @ CHARACTER DESIGN BLOG !


& and here's a little anim-cycle for February's travisty's beard topic :)

19 comments:

Mihir Malavia said...

Awesome work! There is alot of life and character to your art.

Unknown said...

1) I love the way you draw eyes. so dreamy.

2) I SAW YOU ON THE DESIGN BLOG! CONGRATS!!!

3) That animation is awesome! Is that just photoshop?

Stevie Lewis said...

Thank you Mihir! :)

@ Rico- Thanks! Yea it's a combo of Photoshop and After Effects to put it all together :)

Vince Vassallo said...

Lots of personality in your sketches! I agree about the way you draw eyes...great stuff!

Unknown said...

I love your style. Your drawings are so vibrant and full of character.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you draw hair and facial expressions.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you finally updated! I love your shapes. how do you do come up with those? They're so bold and unique and interesting I'm just curious what exactly you're looking at/looking for when drawing these.

jriggity said...

very cool!!

jriggity

Simon Acosta said...

Amazing Stevie! congratulations!

Rachel Wolfe said...

I love the way you sketch..so much life to your lines.

I also especially love the sketch of Francesco.

Amin said...

very good style !

Bec said...

Beautiful work, love these portraits

samacleod said...

So awesome. Love your work. You have to come down to glendale campus and caricature me. Love your drawings.

Erin said...

Have to agree with the rest of the folks - great character design and the attitude that comes across from the sketches!

Anneliese Mak said...

All your work is fantastic, love the life in your sketches and that animation is lovely :)

Stevie Lewis said...

Thank you all so much!! I'm so glad my work reaches out to so many people! <3

Unknown said...

lovely!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oakleyses said...

birkin bag, north face outlet, p90x, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, canada goose uk, lululemon outlet, vans shoes, ugg pas cher, mac cosmetics, canada goose, bottega veneta, herve leger, soccer jerseys, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, celine handbags, canada goose, canada goose outlet, nike roshe run, mont blanc, marc jacobs, ugg boots clearance, instyler, ugg australia, moncler outlet, chi flat iron, uggs outlet, beats by dre, ugg boots, canada goose jackets, new balance shoes, ghd, canada goose, uggs, reebok outlet, mcm handbags, asics running shoes, ugg, hollister, north face jackets, ugg boots, ferragamo shoes, moncler, giuseppe zanotti, wedding dresses, babyliss pro, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches