Really outstanding work Stevie, your use of colour is really inspiring. I managed to pick up a copy of your book too - I got lucky and managed to nab the last one! Again a great collection of work! Climbing is amazing - you'll never stop now you've started!
I'm diggin' the colors and the finish, a lot of great work here. How long does a piece like this or one of your pencil sketches normally take you? Thanks!
26 comments:
That's awesome! I especially love the way you illustrated that cliff!
love the graphic side of it!!! i also love climbing so this piece is all the more beautiful!
Diggin the treatment on the rocks and those colors! <3
supa extra coola
Gorgeous work!
Your colors in this are so beautiful!! Please seriously consider making this a print..I would definitely purchase one!
Wonderful stevie.
Beautiful!
I like this, congrats for your work.
Wow , amazing illustration! Love your style and all the art on your blog ^^
love this and love climbing, though I haven't been able to do it in the last few months
KILLING it.
SO gooood.
Great work! Love climbing as well
sweet!
sooo nice :)
Nice colors and composition!
Really outstanding work Stevie, your use of colour is really inspiring. I managed to pick up a copy of your book too - I got lucky and managed to nab the last one! Again a great collection of work!
Climbing is amazing - you'll never stop now you've started!
All the best
Tim
I love how you did the rocks. Awesome. :)
I'm diggin' the colors and the finish, a lot of great work here. How long does a piece like this or one of your pencil sketches normally take you? Thanks!
So vibrant and warm, a beautiful art
It would be wonderful if this were part of a series, I'd like to see the character reach the top... :-)
I love it ! ♥
that's really a splendid illustration!
Elegant design, Rich and subtle color, unusual theme, it's just great !
Your style is amazing! I love your illustrations :D
Amazing!! Love the light!
hollister, montre homme, ray ban, gucci, wedding dresses, juicy couture outlet, moncler, ralph lauren, hollister clothing store, moncler, iphone 6 cases, pandora charms, swarovski, hollister, lancel, louboutin, karen millen, canada goose, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, toms shoes, moncler, vans, oakley, swarovski crystal, ugg, juicy couture outlet, converse, ugg, rolex watches, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, timberland boots, supra shoes, baseball bats, links of london, coach outlet store online, moncler, air max, parajumpers, moncler, canada goose, converse shoes, air max
Post a Comment