Its strange, I've never wanted anything to end as much as I want this semester to end. Were almost there...
hey stevie what did you make this with? is this photoshop and pencil combined or what other mediums...looks great...finishing school is awesome, and very scary in a fun sort of way. best of luck!
Nice character! Its really appealing! Looks great!
Adorable! Lovely depth and texture. Strong presence of character
mummy feet.
Stevie these are simple beautiful. I love your characters.
nice colours again. somehow realistic but dreamy-ish at the same time haha. the knees are cute too =>
great stuff stevie!
that first design is super awesome!!! WOWEE. Love it.
Nice! Really like that first one.
Hi Stevie, I just saw your portfolio and wanted to say you have some really beautiful drawings. I hope you get picked!
you are talented. very fun stuff and inspiring.
hey i lo ve your stuff!! really!!
Very appealing characters! I like
Thank you for the comments everyone! :) Isaac- I drew it on paper and scanned the drawing into photoshop :) thank you! I have one more year but I'm ready for the future!Thank you Djordje, Stephan, Peter, and Wayne! :)Lee! - are you ready to make your film?! :DMike!- I hope I have the chance to meet you in the future! Your work has been a constant inspiration to me for years :) thank you for the comment!Thank you to everyone else who wrote nice things :) I hope you all are smiling and enjoying the sunshine! :)
Beautiful work! Good luck to you at Ringling :)
COFFEE!!! lets do it!!! where are you right now?
Cute!! I love your designs, and you come up with lovely colors too.
jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online sale, burberry outlet, coach purses, air max, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses cheap, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, air max, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, coach factory outlet, prada handbags, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, burberry outlet, chanel handbags
birkin bag, north face outlet, p90x, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, canada goose uk, lululemon outlet, vans shoes, ugg pas cher, mac cosmetics, canada goose, bottega veneta, herve leger, soccer jerseys, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, celine handbags, canada goose, canada goose outlet, nike roshe run, mont blanc, marc jacobs, ugg boots clearance, instyler, ugg australia, moncler outlet, chi flat iron, uggs outlet, beats by dre, ugg boots, canada goose jackets, new balance shoes, ghd, canada goose, uggs, reebok outlet, mcm handbags, asics running shoes, ugg, hollister, north face jackets, ugg boots, ferragamo shoes, moncler, giuseppe zanotti, wedding dresses, babyliss pro, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Its strange, I've never wanted anything to end as much as I want this semester to end. Were almost there...
hey stevie what did you make this with? is this photoshop and pencil combined or what other mediums...looks great...finishing school is awesome, and very scary in a fun sort of way. best of luck!
Nice character! Its really appealing! Looks great!
Adorable!
Lovely depth and texture. Strong presence of character
mummy feet.
Stevie these are simple beautiful. I love your characters.
nice colours again. somehow realistic but dreamy-ish at the same time haha. the knees are cute too =>
great stuff stevie!
that first design is super awesome!!! WOWEE. Love it.
Nice! Really like that first one.
Hi Stevie, I just saw your portfolio and wanted to say you have some really beautiful drawings. I hope you get picked!
you are talented. very fun stuff and inspiring.
hey i lo ve your stuff!! really!!
Very appealing characters! I like
Thank you for the comments everyone! :)
Isaac- I drew it on paper and scanned the drawing into photoshop :) thank you! I have one more year but I'm ready for the future!
Thank you Djordje, Stephan, Peter, and Wayne! :)
Lee! - are you ready to make your film?! :D
Mike!- I hope I have the chance to meet you in the future! Your work has been a constant inspiration to me for years :) thank you for the comment!
Thank you to everyone else who wrote nice things :) I hope you all are smiling and enjoying the sunshine! :)
Beautiful work! Good luck to you at Ringling :)
COFFEE!!! lets do it!!! where are you right now?
Cute!! I love your designs, and you come up with lovely colors too.
jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online sale, burberry outlet, coach purses, air max, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses cheap, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, air max, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, coach factory outlet, prada handbags, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, burberry outlet, chanel handbags
birkin bag, north face outlet, p90x, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, canada goose uk, lululemon outlet, vans shoes, ugg pas cher, mac cosmetics, canada goose, bottega veneta, herve leger, soccer jerseys, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, celine handbags, canada goose, canada goose outlet, nike roshe run, mont blanc, marc jacobs, ugg boots clearance, instyler, ugg australia, moncler outlet, chi flat iron, uggs outlet, beats by dre, ugg boots, canada goose jackets, new balance shoes, ghd, canada goose, uggs, reebok outlet, mcm handbags, asics running shoes, ugg, hollister, north face jackets, ugg boots, ferragamo shoes, moncler, giuseppe zanotti, wedding dresses, babyliss pro, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches
Post a Comment