
my sketchbook cover

sometimes I don't know what I'm doing.... with art..
I've been inspired lately by all kinds of art styles. The last 3 months have been a blend of quick pen drawings, whatever I can think of to simplify simplify simplify. I think it's worked well. Really well, I feel like I've learned alot. But, I think I'll try something new soon. I've gotten pretty comfortable in this style, I've noticed its so easy to get comfortable in one. Been thinking about that lately.
Anywho. Figure are always fun to draw.





some dfa stuff .. O_O

8 comments:
the style you have is polished and is still varied because you know how to draw really well. really amazing work stevie. also, holy shit you went to france??? im super jealous!
asldkfjasldfj I love your dragonnnn
your sketchbook work always impresses me. keep it up.
Your dragon looks so relaxed! It makes me happy~
Really nice stuff! I'm really liking those ink drawings at the bottom there. I'm jealous of france aussi.
Awesome serie of characters! I love their expressions!
these are great, love your shape language!
hollister, montre homme, ray ban, gucci, wedding dresses, juicy couture outlet, moncler, ralph lauren, hollister clothing store, moncler, iphone 6 cases, pandora charms, swarovski, hollister, lancel, louboutin, karen millen, canada goose, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, toms shoes, moncler, vans, oakley, swarovski crystal, ugg, juicy couture outlet, converse, ugg, rolex watches, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, timberland boots, supra shoes, baseball bats, links of london, coach outlet store online, moncler, air max, parajumpers, moncler, canada goose, converse shoes, air max
Post a Comment