took a day away from school for a while, realize how I need to find myself again :) in many aspects~ I'm loving life, living every day to it's fullest!
Very nice stuff. You pretty much sneeze excellence. lol. to the point that I look at your stuff, then mine. then curl up on the floor and cry myself to sleep.
glad to see your updating your site. :P alot of people rarely update (i'm guilty too). I'm about to update mine though, you should check it out.
You're a friggin CA major that draws awesome stuff all the time and takes illustration classes. What's your secret, seriously? Have you mastered the art of never sleeping or something? :)
you make me wanna draw more. In response to your questions, since graduating hung around Florida for a couple months and I am in France now doing an internship until mid May at the least. so hopefully I can get a lot of stuff done. Keep posting your stuff is sick,its awesome u take illustration too, hopefully this will make the illustrators step their game up!
13 comments:
is that water color dry brush on that last one?
you're improving with every post. Good to see you still enjoy drawing! Take care.
-Tamte
I kinda stumbled upon your blog,and damn. Your figure stuff, random sketches and your character work for CA are really good. wow , keep it up.
I really like the illustrations. Your work is really starting to have that "high end" feel. :)
Very nice stuff. You pretty much sneeze excellence. lol. to the point that I look at your stuff, then mine. then curl up on the floor and cry myself to sleep.
glad to see your updating your site. :P alot of people rarely update (i'm guilty too). I'm about to update mine though, you should check it out.
twentyfifthframe.blogspot.com
- Dave
You're a friggin CA major that draws awesome stuff all the time and takes illustration classes. What's your secret, seriously? Have you mastered the art of never sleeping or something? :)
you make me wanna draw more. In response to your questions, since graduating hung around Florida for a couple months and I am in France now doing an internship until mid May at the least. so hopefully I can get a lot of stuff done. Keep posting your stuff is sick,its awesome u take illustration too, hopefully this will make the illustrators step their game up!
Howdy dude.
Fun stuff in the sketchbook, hope you are doing well over there!
-Patrick
The fourth drawing is really cool.
your work is beautiful!!!!
awesome work stevie! I really like your colors and texture on that last one. The fisherman is pretty sick too :)
jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online sale, burberry outlet, coach purses, air max, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses cheap, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, air max, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, coach factory outlet, prada handbags, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, burberry outlet, chanel handbags
Post a Comment