September 14, 2008

School has been a lot of fun, new projects :) I love the challenge.

I've gotten to meet so many great people and the year just started! Everyone is so talented and inspirational~ :) Maya is an interesting girl, hard to get to know her .. but in time .. in time

Can't wait until Illest, Andy, Neil, and Francis and everyone else working on ILL to make it happen, are amazing! thanks for all your effort. Hopefully graduates from last year can come down here to the show, it's going to be epic~

Anyways, trying to find time to draw for myself, it's currently a little hard cause of all the workload :) but it's still neat to see what I can do for now, during the summer I know I wouldn't have done assignments like these on my own~

Aaron Board is an awesome teacher, Everyone should take from him at least once! :)




-- illustration media, fish assignment -- I know I could have been more creative with this, I will definitely do that on the scratchboard assignment. Unfortunately for the fish, I like copied the photo .. that was lame ..




I want to do a monk story for concept class, got a little distracted and drew these :)




Character for TA :)




9 comments:

EL Gato Negro said...

Thank you for the kind words, I hope I can go to illest and check out and some bad ass demos. you have a great set of characters they feel very natural and not forced . yes and Aaron board is the man i wish i could of taken that class every semester haha!!! well keep up the good work i hope to see you at illest.
oh btw send me your email ill invite you the doodles&shit blog I got going.

E............

Liron Topaz said...

These are really nice! I really like the straight line your TA char has in the front as appose to the puffy back. Also the red figure drawing is really cool.

Adam Tamte Volker said...

What up Stevie,

totally cool that your taking media! It also looks like your learning a lot about the figure from your sketches. Good luck with Maya, goodness knows it's a big mountain to climb. Laters.

-Tamte

Uri Lotan said...

these are great, I really love the monks, they look so much fun :D

lindsaykay said...

great work going on stevie! love those sketchbook pages. :)

-lk

lindsey olivares said...

STEVIE-
love everything, especially the monks and that lady. That's so cool to hear you're doing media/ill classes! I wanted to do that too. trying to find time to draw can be hard, but its worth it, and you're so good so keep it up :)

Lee Tao said...

I can't stop looking at the fish and hook illustration. GENIUS

Josh Huang said...

odette, like the swan princess?

Kendra Melton said...

I don't know you but I came across this through a friends blog and had to say i LOVE that Victorian woman. You have a very fun style. Keep up the great work! :]