sup ;), yeah I'm in animation too, going on to second year like you =)
First year was pretty sweet, got to meet a lot of UUUUUBBBBEEEERRRRR people at school, students on the level of tobiee and robert kim and people like that. its funny cause tobiee always gets surrounded when he's in the computer lab by 1st years, to the point where during the second half of the year, he never came to the first/second year computer labs anymore haha. There's like so much talent everywhere, and I'm sure you experienced that too last year, Ringling is pretty famous ;)
Also there's people in first year that are like..professional level artists lol ;_;, you just see their stuff and like seriously they could be working in the industry right now. Crazy.
I probably won't be going to AX ._. I didn't even go to Anime North which was like a 30minute drive from my house lol. I know a lot of people that will go though ;_;
but yea, seeing really good people makes you want to work harder cause when I look at their uber stuff and then look at my own, it kinda pumps you up to learn more haha.
I'm going kinda long lol, but your stuff is improving a lot, the speed paintings are getting really good, and your lifedrawing has always been pretty amazing =D. art school is such a good thing eh? Do you guys ever go to niko's Paintchat? me and some buddies sometimes go to pchat.
2 comments:
sup ;), yeah I'm in animation too, going on to second year like you =)
First year was pretty sweet, got to meet a lot of UUUUUBBBBEEEERRRRR people at school, students on the level of tobiee and robert kim and people like that. its funny cause tobiee always gets surrounded when he's in the computer lab by 1st years, to the point where during the second half of the year, he never came to the first/second year computer labs anymore haha. There's like so much talent everywhere, and I'm sure you experienced that too last year, Ringling is pretty famous ;)
Also there's people in first year that are like..professional level artists lol ;_;, you just see their stuff and like seriously they could be working in the industry right now. Crazy.
I probably won't be going to AX ._. I didn't even go to Anime North which was like a 30minute drive from my house lol. I know a lot of people that will go though ;_;
but yea, seeing really good people makes you want to work harder cause when I look at their uber stuff and then look at my own, it kinda pumps you up to learn more haha.
I'm going kinda long lol, but your stuff is improving a lot, the speed paintings are getting really good, and your lifedrawing has always been pretty amazing =D. art school is such a good thing eh? Do you guys ever go to niko's Paintchat? me and some buddies sometimes go to pchat.
birkin bag, north face outlet, p90x, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, canada goose uk, lululemon outlet, vans shoes, ugg pas cher, mac cosmetics, canada goose, bottega veneta, herve leger, soccer jerseys, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, celine handbags, canada goose, canada goose outlet, nike roshe run, mont blanc, marc jacobs, ugg boots clearance, instyler, ugg australia, moncler outlet, chi flat iron, uggs outlet, beats by dre, ugg boots, canada goose jackets, new balance shoes, ghd, canada goose, uggs, reebok outlet, mcm handbags, asics running shoes, ugg, hollister, north face jackets, ugg boots, ferragamo shoes, moncler, giuseppe zanotti, wedding dresses, babyliss pro, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches
Post a Comment